Sunday, November 29, 2009

Spending my sunday with Adam

Okay.. here we go again..
There has been no yogi word of the day for a while now cause I have been so cranky and sick and all that..
But now i've cleaned the kitchen AGAIN and i feel a little better, and im listening to music real loud, and my Hidden Andreas wrote me a funny email and I needed that funny laugh. He should be blogging by the way.. he is hilarious.
So this is for him.. and for all the rest of you for reading this thing (I'm watching you and I am really curious as to who all of you are..??)

MAY YOUR LIGHT BECOME A LIVING UNIVERSAL LIGHT.

There.. i feel better now!
I have something else to tell you.. I'm hooked on Adam Lamberts "time for miracles" super swulsty (I know its not a actual word but there is no other way to describe it)pop ballad, not my kind of thing but I can't stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers