Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NOVEMBER 3rd 10:07 AM

Sun is shining. Blue sky's.
Today is my last day off. I have had my little "Time Out" now. And I have felt so much better, It has really helped. I have ignored all emails, made my self unavailable to work. have just focused on getting up in the morning, eat my vitamins, drink my calming tea's,burnt a lot of candles, allowed myself to look forward to and enjoy Halloween, and it has worked.

But now, just knowing that I'll be working tomorrow ( Bold and Beautiful again) is a little stressful.
Heart starts to beat really fast in my chest again. Big lump in stomach.
Maybe I'll just focus on the job's I have this week, and
Still have not found a flight to Australia. Can't decide how early in December to go.. wanna go as late as possible because I will have more money then, but I also wanna get there to spend as much time as possible with my family. They will be there from the 9th.

Have to work it out but it stresses me. I know as soon as it's booked I can relax and just look forward too it. Cause in all honesty I can not wait. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

Waiting for Sophie to get online on skype. Wanna sing to her. 25.

I want to Dance again. And I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers