Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cancer

I have spent the day at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills. And it would have been all fancy and nice if it wasn't for the fact that I was there for a charity event for Cancer research. I am so sick and tired of this cancer. It's everywhere all the time! I have lost 2 grandpas to this disease and a countless number of other family members and friends of the family over the years.
And on top of that I found out today that a person that I have come to like a lot the past couple of months, someone that I almost consider to be my family, have not one but TWO kinds of cancer in his body.
And there is almost nothing you can do to avoid this cancer. At least with AIDS and HIV you know how you can avoid getting it. But cancer are so many times in your genes. And we don't know how or why certain people get it. We need to collect a lot more money for the cancer research, and if you don't want to give up buying Christmas presents and give all your money to it, the least you can do is to buy the different pin's and needles that they sell everywhere these days, If you live in Sweden you have probably already bought them in October which is the breast cancer awarness month, but if not, and especially us girls, click on these sites and help us fight this awful thing called cancer
SWEDEN
USA
Thanks, and
MUCH MUCH LOVE,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers