Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And the day goes on..


I found two more straight guys here today, or they found me:
Me, pouring myself some coffee, minding my own business,
He, watching me pour myself some coffee, butting in to my business trying to get me to stir my coffee and milk with some licorice candy instead of a spoon?? And just casually saying, and just so you know, I'm straight and single. well, eh? Did I ask? did I look like I wanted to know? I mean I guess I should take it as a huge compliment, I mean look at what I was wearing..

And luckily for me it didn't end there.. an hour later I am at the dance floor in the gay bar, away to complete silence, feeling more stupid then ever, and the third straight guy in the gay bar finds his way over to me and says: I don't really know how gay guys dance..
I don't need to say anything more about this huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers