Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday afternoon.. is not getting much better

Despite my headache and neck and jaw pain that I will whine about as much as I possibly can today because tomorrow it will be gone, I went out on the town for some errands.. bought a new camera for my parentes(parents)

and then I met my sweet little canary bird Emilia that I haven't seen in almost a week.. she had the perfect cure for me and made me feel so much better..

frozen yogurt in the tastes of: french vanilla, pistachio,chocolate, pomegranate, blueberry and gummy bears, sprinkles, those white chewy things ,m&ms, raspberries, caramel sauce, and then I regretted not putting more oreo cookies and chocolate chips in there, but it was still kind of good..

Then I got home and snuggled with Mr Pete on the couch for a while waiting for the camera battery to charge and now I've spent the last 45 seconds making sure that all the i's are in fact I's in caps so Betsy wont get so annoyed while reading this later.
I'll let you know later how my night will turn out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers