Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The days after LOST


Auditioned for a Wii game workout thing with Mel B (Scary Spice) today, they had me do crunches and kicks and running and all that, really need the money so keep your fingers crossed.. got to catch up with some of the girls I never have time to see at the audition, we always get booked for the same jobs too.. Then I ran errands and took a hike right in the middle of the day,


And then me and Betsy had to deal with the loss of both Josh and LOST.. I still dont know what to think about that last episode. I WANT MORE is all I can say now.. anyhow, we took a tour to C&O hoping the garlic rolls that are like crack would take our minds of everything else..

Kind of helped.. but then this homeless girls started screaming at me for not wanting to give her my doggie bad, it did put me back in a state of chock for a while..


but then we met some ducks 


and walked some more at the beach


and then we walked around the canals and peeked through peoples windows until now when its bed time.  It was quite a scenic day.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers