Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy Schedule lazy blogger


I have to get better at blogging in the moment.. so many fun things are happening, but if i dont blog about them right away, i kind of forget about it and then i sit down days later to write something but the momentum is gone..  and right now, im really tired from just the on going flow of people and parties and work that has been going on since April when Anine got here.. but yesterday, Aki went back to Stockholm so it might calm down a bit.. or I keep saying that about everyone that leaves but then someone new shows up..

Anyway, I taught Leon how to cook a hamburger, actually got him to cook for the very first time in his life.. then I managed to almost beat him at Speed, was almost killed by one of his many marshmallow weapons. I also have to say for those of you who read LA TIMES that Leon's Article about the world cup in Football will be out on Friday and it would mean the world to him if you could read it and leave some comments maybe.. (but only write nice things, he is very sensitive)



Anyway, these are pictures from this weekend,  Aki, Bets and Peter ( he is Lykke Li's Manager by the way, for those of you that that might impress..) and me from our fun Friday night, Slow sweet BBQ at Leon's house,  And yesterday i just hiked with Emilia and Denni, then I picked up Aki and we had a long brunch at Hugo's and then we sat om my couch for hours just talking about life and all there is about it, As usual i felt a bit sad when I had dropped her off at her house.. It's the goodbye thing again.. its hard.

Today will be hike and work, though the work I'm doing today will more be like fun play!

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers