Monday, May 17, 2010

Maroon 5 -Give a little more

ugh, I wish I had some pictures from yesterday but you are just gonna have to watch the video when it comes out..
Song is called "Give a little more!"
The Amazing Joseph Kahn was directing, and they were actually shooting two different videos in three days. He is the first director I've worked with that were actually holding the camera himself.. being more than active! Love It!
The boys were really cool and nice to work with, their friends and families were there, and there were a bunch of fans on set that had won a competition on the bands web site to be in the video so the energy was on top, and people were hanging out of the windows in the houses surrounding the lot downtown where we were shooting!Danced all day, can barely walk today.. it hurts everywhere but it was all worth it, Sun was shining..  Jesse was wearing pink socks and life was great!

Today its raining, and I have to clean and do laundry, go to the DMV and then work later..

Lots of Monday love to you all!

7 comments:

  1. holllah! i was there too. that's why my legs hurt. i couldn't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there too.. I'm one of the lucky fans that got to be chosen :) alhough I was far away sitting on one of the balconies I had a blast.. one of the best days in my life.. it was so much fun..
    are you the model who worked with Adam?? I have alot of pictures to share but unfortunately I dont have any pictures while they were shooting Adam's scenes I didn't have the camera then (I followed the rules that said "no cameras"! but after I saw everyone taking pictures I went back to my backpack and brought my camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hiding in a corner, I hope I'm sorta seen?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha i wish I was her,she is gorgeous isn't she? she is actually Adams girlfriend! I know I saw everyone taking pictures too, got a little jealous, it was a really cool set, loved that big poster, and the people hanging out of their windows,
    And Michelle, they did film all the fans quite a lot so ill keep my fingers crossed for you! I wanna see it now..

    ReplyDelete
  5. so did anyone make the video?! I didn't realize Misery was coming out first, so I'm hoping we're in give a little more?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont think that it is out until september. waiting patiently. but if you do see it before me.. please let me know!! hope you are having a great summer! much love, xoxo, jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Followers