Friday, May 21, 2010

Thursdays photo shoot

After all of Wednesday's drama and a night of tears and alcohol, I managed to drag my ass out of bed at 6am to go to the Warehouse district just east of downtown LA, The shoot was about rock fans, and though the pictures taken with my little blackberry looks like shit the actual pictures were amazing, I was stood there starring at the computer screen of the images as they came through the camera and then i looked at me and i could not believe it was the same person, or same settings, I was hoping that they would do something fun with my hair and make up but they just made me look like me.. except for some of the clothes I wore. But it was till good, though we were all exhausted at the end  of the day and the last two hours felt like two days, I'm still glad i get to do these things and meet new wonderful people all the time and get paid for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers