Friday, May 28, 2010

This is not a blog about Cat's either but..


I'm drunk, Pete is cuddly, but his breath is really bad
.4.11 am friday morning

No matter if its for two days or two years, it is still as hard saying good bye.. Tonight was rough. Amazing.fun. fantastic. wonderful but rough, and my heart hurts. I just never want to leave. no matter where I'm leaving from., I just can't say bye. I never know when ill see them next time..

If anyone could take me out for a movie like SATC 2 or IRONMAN 2 this weekend that would be higly appreciated..

2 comments:

  1. Säg inte hej då Jennifer, säg bara " vi ses snart"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your drunk posts ha ha ha...
    Nar drar du hem gumman? Fan, jag vet, det ar skit jobbigt att saga goodbye =( men du kommer ha en otroligt skon sommar hemma i svea, jag ar riktigt avis pa dej ska ru veta!
    Puss

    ReplyDelete

Followers