Friday, May 28, 2010

MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING

I think I should get to decide who to sit next to at the wedding right?
Josefin says no.  At least I got her to tell me who she's seating me next to, and who is opposite and all around the table...  And I'm so nervous, Almost feels like I'm the one getting married. I can't wait! (for her wedding) Been thinking about my speech now for a year, still not been able to put a single word down on paper.. I don't know where to start, she's been my best friend and sister for 30 years..  there is a lot of material to pull from..And she says not to embarrass her, but I really want too, so I think i'm going too.. just need to decide with what.
I'll probably just end up embarrassing her by crying to hard and getting snort all over my face and while trying to sit back down again, ill probably miss my chair and fall on the floor and drag the table cloth down with me..

And I still cant fit in to my dress.. I will start working on that soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers