Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh what a day


Planning for all the events going on this summer when I'll be in Sweden, and that's all chaos, people make things so complicated all the time and think that they do things for others when in fact its all pure ego..  And now everything just feels blah about that..  and the friends that should be happy are sad, and the one I wanna talk to about i can't say a word too..

Then I'm planning my birthday party that im throwing on Saturday, Leon lent me his house and we are having a barbecue pool day that will go on into late night.

Then sad news, we have to put Josh down this week. It's really sad. but its just the only thing left to do.. Betsy have tried everything.


The good news though is that Betsy will be coming to Sweden this summer, I'm really looking forward too that, now she's been taking care of me for a year and now i get to do that for her, for at least a week and she get to meet all my wonderful friends and family back home!

Then i spent all afternoon and most of the night working with Jeremy and Emilia, things are turning out great! And when i got home all my neighbors were drinking wine so I had to join that, 6 peeps and 4 crazy dogs, it got late and of course today i woke up feeling all sick, soar throat, headache, a little fever, and then another day of dealing with the things going on in Sweden.. calling, emailing , waiting, time difference and so on..

still have to go to the DMV..

And tomorrow I have a photo shoot, I just can't be sick then..

wow , I'm whiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers