Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good morning, no?!


I just got ready to go for my morning hike, I had noticed that it was a bit gray and nasty outside but not that it was raining.. If I'm gonna be able to live in Sweden all summer I really need the sun to come out now! NOW! Please be sunny until I leave please..  If anyone out there can do anything about this, then please help me!

I'm planning on packing today.. but i don't think it's gonna happen..
But what i have to do is to take the camera that i bought yesterday back to SAMY'S CAMERA and fix some things, like the memory card that is not working, and make some more fun of the guy who sold it to me, he said the camera did not fit in the little bag, I said it would since it came with the camera , but I stood there watching him struggle with it for a while, trying to figure out what was wrong with it, I even let him go pick a different one up and try that, then I snatched it from him and pulled out the paper it was stuffed with and voila.. the camera did fit perfectly in there.. don't think I've ever seen a guy with such a red face ever..

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers