Thursday, May 27, 2010

u8 (pete wrote this,not sure what it means)


New memory card for the new camera, Check,  I was right i wasn't just being blonde, it really did not work!
I'm trying to get ready to go meet with Tess and Lina tonight, bar hopping and Bardot sessions.. and of coarse my Agent Lisa called and booked me for an audition tomorrow.. every-other water will do..

I should take it slow anyway, still feel like crap, been taking "eeze"  for 2 days and my mum just informed me i'm not supposed to drink at all after taking them..

It's taking a lot of make-up today, Betsy walked in last night and asked me how I felt, I said: -Good, I'm alright. she goes really? you look like shit.. and I think I look worse today than I did yesterday , so A lot of makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers