Saturday, October 31, 2009

WOW




WHAT A NIGHT!!!
Nicole had invited us to a charity event Halloween Party in Santa Monica!! Amazing house, Live performances all night and tons and tons of cute boys..Funny people, smart people, lot's of girlfriends, too many girlfriends actually..drinks and food and a fire place and all that we needed!!! Funny thing is that Meryl Streep's daughter that I wrote about last week showed up, and believe it or not, she was really nice to me, complimented me on my hard work ha ha ha ..
Again I had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures... After the Party we went to The Other Room in Venice and met some cuties there as well... and I stole this
from one of them, I think his name was Kenny..

Oh and maybe there is hope in the world, Another one had called and left a message for me this morning, already.. In LA..

Well well, gonna watch some episodes of The Office now before I have to suite up again for tonights West Hollywood Halloween Parade... A night with the Gay's!!!!!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers