Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I got sick

Something happened with me on sunday and i got really sick. Kind of like food poisening but the other way, it hurt like hell and i've been in bed on pain med's asleep most of the time. I also had a minor panic attack, and some other signs that depression period is on its way, hitting me with full strength. I think the most obvious signs so far came today: First my Dad called me with wonderful news! Thanks to him I'm gonna be able to fly to AUSTRALIA TO MEET MY FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS!!! And of course I started to cry, that is exactly what I want and what I need, but instead of it being a normal day in my life where i would just have cried a bit , I did not stop crying all afternoon, I watched an episode of "So you think you can dance".. cried through the whole thing. I had promised to go to a screening of Amelia so I did, cried all way there, through out the whole movie and all the way home..
This tells me that it is the first stadium.Or actually, me having been angry for a couple of weeks have been the first, but I always ignore that, My next stadium is the real depression. Numbness.
I have tonight decided I do not want to get there this time. I'm really tempted to go and get some happy pills, but I'm gonna fight this sucker. I have already taken on hiking the neighbors dog, that gives me a reason to leave the house, And get some exercise And get some sunlight.I have to eat healthy, plenty of D and C vitamins and Iron, I'm packing my schedule full of fun activities, things to look forward too (except for Australia) Went to the screening today, Rod Stewart on Thursday, big Halloween Party on Friday (I had decided to cancel all Halloween plans already but I cant let myself do that) So I'm gonna keep myself busy. but as usual I need everybodys help, don't let me ignore your phone calls or not answer emails. And don't hate me too much if I'm always Angry or crying.
Also one good thing is that I now live with a licensed therapist, who has a lot of experience from depressions, and a bag full of happy pills ha ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers