Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm at it!

This morning: Awake


Now: Not so much

Had a photo shoot, may not seem so exhausting but it is, And then I rushed home to cook dinner for my friends, then we had drinks on the Lanai, and made plans for for HALLOWEEN! We are doing a Andy Warhol theme this year and, and I already have Christopher the costume maker working on mine.. It's gonna be great!Think I have found a place to stay as well, and then we just took a trip to the Animal Hospital again with Josh..And now I'm gonna go through all my 73 email's I have gotten today, then I'm picking out an outfit for tomorrow, then hopefully I'll get some sleep before I have to get up at 6am and go to Tarzana and work all day!Oh, and I finally sold my couch!
nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers