Friday, October 16, 2009

I'M WORKING!!

The music video was finally released yesterday and I just got the pictures sent to me from Matt at Epitaph Records and the DVD is in the mail over here.. Slept in today, thought today was gonna be a recovering day, not doing much, But DAMN WAS I WRONG!
Woke up to 34 new e-mails, have been called in to audition for a big commercial,
wardrobe called me for Mondays Bold and the Beautiful shoot. Then NBC called and I'm going in there for an interview on Tuesday, Sofia has submitted me for some TV show but I don't really know what it is.. have to find out now, Than I was booked on a Motorola commercial for tomorrow, but I had to cancel since I am already booked for the comedy piece. Then the casting agent from B&B called me again with more details.. Now i have to look in to clothing for the shoot tomorrow and the one on monday, then I'm hoping to either go hiking or to go to African dance class..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers