Thursday, October 29, 2009

AUSTRALIA

I'm so happy that I'm going. It's gonna be amazing, and I can't wait to see my family, my brothers.. this time it won't be 2,5 until i see Patrik again..
I'm also excited cause I have som e really good friends in Sydney that I can't wait to meet! Sara and I worked together at NK once upon a time, she now lives there and is working as a photographer, please have a look at some of her pictures by clicking here
And Paul, we went to Stella Adler together and now him and his girl have started there own acting studio in Australia. And then there is Jess who moved there from LA, she used to work for Atlantic Records, Anyway, it is gonna be so much fun if only I can find a ticket, they are so expensive around Christmas.. and I wanna have some money left to live off as well..
uh I just had a sip of my coffee, it tastes terrible have to go and make some Trader Joe's instant instead, even that tastes better..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers