Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today was a good day..

Good things that happend:
Spent the day at a beautiful country club in Tarzana.
Spent the afternoon in a beautiful garden full of roses drinking wine.
Found a place to live.
Made some money.
Was given expensive jewelry.
Dyed my hair without it falling out.
Josh peed by himself, no going to the vet tonight.
Sold my couch
Got my new head shots and I didn't cry when i saw them.
Found out that my coffee maker is still working.
Found a check that's been astray for a long time..
My grandma called.
Got quick replies from my friends and family regarding important matters.

Not so good things:
Haven't replied to my friends or family to say thanks.
Regret selling the couch cause now when i have a place to live I really need it..
haven't had time to call my grandma, didnt have service all day and now there is the time difference..
I'm too tired to do all the things i should be doing so instead I'm torturing you with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers