Sunday, October 4, 2009

music cupcakes and hot friends


Trying to bring my self back to life.. had an amazing fun night last night. Just drank a little too much. I'm not even hungover yet just still drunk! It was so much fun to see these wonderful people again. it has been too long! And I slept with my make up on, I never ever sleep with my make up on. The rule is to always wash it off no matter how drunk or tired I am ( unless you are spending the night with a boy, then you can keep it on to look more like the girl that got into the bed the night before, then the horrific hungover witch that you will be in the morning, read daylight) But I felt a little rebellious for some reason last night and left the make up on.. must say I do look pretty now! My hair also has that perfect "day after look" so im ready to go again.. Anyway, that is not what I was talking about. I was talking about last night. To sum it up: Last night was great.

Finally got an Oscar..



But Joel did a Kanye and stole my moment




it was Zac's birthday.. just so we're clear!
At some point we were drunk in the bathroom..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers