Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Bold and the Beautiful

My Trailer

View from my trailer

Fake Palm Trees

Betty White, Susan Flannery, Alley Mills, shooting a scene that will appear in about 6 episodes..
Betty Whites Trailer

So here are some pictures Finally.. It was so much fun shooting, The location (getting paid to spend a day at the beach..)And The Crew were really really nice, everyone from the Director to the Craft Service people.. But the two nicest people were Betty White and Alley Mills, They made me laugh all through out the day. I was suppose to shoot my first scene at 8.30 am but the other scenes took a little longer than expected to get through, so I didn't get to shoot mine until 5.30 pm, but it was well worth the wait.. I got to sit next to Betty White as she was dying, her very last episode ever of The Bold and the Beautiful... I didn't even know she was on it..

All the episodes of Golden Girls (Panter tanter) that I have watched, And all of the Bold and the Beautiful (Glamour) episodes back in the days, And The Wonder years, And there I was, next to Betty white and Alley Mills, Shooting one of the most classic soaps on TV ever.. Who would have thought?

Also shooting the cheesiest scene ever, Me painting the ocean in the sunset while she is lying on a sun bed next to me dying.. CRAZY!!!!!

And I had my very own trailer..

But, the craziest thing that happened all day was that my old Wellies showed up! Enda gave them to me when I worked for him, they came all the way from Ireland, but they were a size to big for me and really wide.. but I hae kept them in my closet for all this time until this summer when I gave them away to the Salvation Army.. And all of a sudden this girl who is playing a fisher man is wearing my boots.. My first question was, are those a size 8? when the answer was Yes! I ran over to the wardrobe girl and asked her where she got the boots from.. I bought them at the salvation army store last week she says.. WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT????



My Boots that Enda gave me..

Shooting from sunrise...

..until sunset

just my trailer again.

I don't have any pictures of me or me with the ladies but I'm hoping that they will send some to me, the set photographer took lots and lots of pictures of us..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers