Monday, October 5, 2009

Big Bear

WAAAAA been cleaning the house all day, literally.. and did some major grocery shopping as well!Having a little dinner party here tomorrow.. But I also have a photo shoot in Griffith Park tomorrow, so now I'm preparing dinner and doing a hair treatment and have to put some outfits together for tomorrow! And I have just decided to go to Big Bear this weekend.. I really need to get out of the city, walk in the woods, and clear my mind. The last month have been pretty crazy and stressful, and I feel like I've run out of energy, need a little break, so I think that will be the perfect thing to do! Put on some nice warm clothes, and just walk in the woods, I'm bringing a dog and some good friends and I'm looking forward to some hot chocolate in a nice little place..
And dinner and drinks at night..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers