Sunday, October 18, 2009

DANCE PARTY

Had a great fun night last night!!
Started out well with everyone being more than an hour late, So I had first dips on the Oreo Cookies and the Chips and dip that Alia had bought, It also gave me enough time to get perfectly drunk before they all showed up! Hung out on the balcony with Sven and Lukas for a while, a very rare occasion these days since Sven doesn't leave his house too often.. Then I think I danced on the couch, then we all went to MI-6 in West Hollywood and danced our asses off, I also danced my phone, my camera and my wallet off to somewhere..

Luckily enough some guy knocked me on the shoulder and he had found my camera on the floor, though it was crusched, hence no pictures from last night so you get to enjoy this gorgeous picture of my new blouse, then a couple of hours later some guy approached Maria and asked her if her name was Jennifer since he had found her wallet. Jennifers wallet. I didnt even know it was gone, but i gladly skipped my way over to the bar to collect it from the darling bartender that had found it!

Now its Flight of the Conchords time again, I have a crush on Bret..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers