Friday, October 2, 2009

AN EDUCATION

An Education..
What a lovely lovely movie! I'm so happy now. And I'm so glad I trashed Fame, I was so right about it, This is what a movie is supposed to be like. Brilliant acting, directing, and casting.. beautiful cinematography, amazing screenplay, just a wonderful story. Something to be moved about! You should all go and see it right away.
This is the reason why I love acting, when you are given a story, a great character that gives you something to work on.. rather then doing a Resident Evil where there is no real thought out character or story, just action and stupid lines like " Honey, I grew up in Texas" and other weird one liners that doesn't really fit the story but are just thrown in there to sound cool..

Again I was reminded of why I came here and why I wanna do this! To get a chance to make movies like An Education. That's why.

OK, have to get ready to go and re-shoot my head shots, I'm really nervous now since both the photographer and make up artist are pissed at me for wanting it my way.. This time I will not let them talk me into anything I don't want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers