Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This is where you find me..

OK, to clear up the moving situation, since I get a lot of questions about it.. This is how it just happens..

When I first got here I stayed with Lukas and Tobias, but they where moving so we had to be out of there on a Saturday the 27th, and before I even had a chance to look for someplace to stay Carro calls me and asks if I want to rent her place for a month,While she is in Sweden, moving in on Saturday 27th..

So I did, but then I needed someplace to stay when that month was up, and Chau asked me if I wanted to stay in her place and help out with the dogs for 2 weeks while they are in Sweden ..

And then I'm looking for another place to stay after those 2 weeks, I have to move out on the 17th, and then Betsy calls and tells me that Linnea is moving out on the 17th and I can come stay there if I want too.. but I have to have somewheer to stay after those two weeks..

So.. Chau tells me they have to stay in Sweden for another 2 weeks so I can move back in to her place on the 30th but have to be out by the 14th..

And then when I get there on the 30th dragging my suitcases in, Chau's neighbor Carol asks me if I want to stay in her apartment and feed her cat while she is going on a cruise.. I can move in on the 14th..

And the she called me this morning so I will actually be moving in there on Friday already and stay until the 27th..

And then if nothing else comes up I will probably crash Betsy's place for a while..

Its funny how things just happen.. I'm gonna stop worrying so much!
And start to really show my friends how much I appreciate them helping me out! I'm so lucky to have all these people in my life!

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers