Monday, August 31, 2009

MY HERO


This is my Grandpa. He is 92 years old and one of the funniest people I have ever met! I used to be so scared of him as a kid that i wanted to buy Christmas gifts for everybody except him, he used to pull my hair as a joke and I thought he was the meanest thing on earth.. Now i know better, He is the most kindhearted and generous person there is! And if there is just a little piece of him in me... Who ever ends up marrying me will be the luckiest guy on earth!
All jokes a side.. He really is my hero!

And he is handsome too.. look at this, third from the left bottom row! I am so lucky to have had him in my life, and I wish you all would have had a chance to sit down with him and listen to his stories about life! To me there is nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers