Monday, September 28, 2009

The Knee Knot



Me and Betsy met up with Leon and his friend Sergio at Bar Marmont on Saturday, Leon has a TV show called Amazing Adventures of a nobody, I'm pretty jealous, I would love to do that kind of thing. Or I would love to have a show where you meet "regular" people, have them let you in to there kitchen and then cook something out of whatever they have in there fridge, and the sit down and have them talk to you about there life, I think that would be so much fun! Anyway, Leon is doing the show in Australia after Christmas, I wanna convince him to bring me along,(I'd make a great co host, and I'm sure it would be easier to find somewhere to stay for me.. ) since my entire family will be there then and I cant afford to go with them.

Anyway, we had a really great night, great food, great drinks and I decided to bring the knee knot back!

At least he is trying to look somewhat cool..

We tried this..

Pretty awkward..but stylish..
And as we walked out the handsome man who runs the bar asked if that was his napkin.. seriously, its a knee knot, anyone can clearly see that..
speaks for itself.. good thing Leon's got another profession

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers