Sunday, September 20, 2009

Being a successful blogger..

I just stole this from Sophie's blog..

A successful blogger

To be a successful blogger you must:
  • write about what you eat for breakfast (and post a picture of your half eaten sandwich and your hard boiled egg)
  • take lots of detailed professional looking photographs of your clothes and unique items in your home
  • write about how to make your own lemonade
  • write about what you did over the weekend and how interesting your job is
  • maybe try to save a cat
  • post pictures of good looking skinny people in designer clothes
  • answer questions that your blogger fans have asked you (like how you do your make-up in the morning or what your favorite color is)
I guess I'm pretty fucked...

..Well I am a little better off then Ms Sophie..


Don't make my own lemonade, I get mine from Urth Cafe' but that has to be half a point?:





I posted this. It was kind of breakfast:

I am definitely saving a cat right now, feeding him and giving him his heart medication..:

Skinny ( drunk) people in designer clothing( at least there is a designer bag in there..):



I just wrote about what I did this weekend which was both interesting and work, though extremely boring..

So now maybe the questions from my readers is the part I have to work on?



3 comments:

Followers