Thursday, September 24, 2009

Moving Again,

My time with Romeo is coming to an end, Carol will be back on Sunday, means I'm moving again..
I'm gonna stay with Betsy, but i can only stay there for 2 weeks so I really have to find something, have been looking like crazy for the past 2 weeks but nothing..
It's so hard when you don't have a steady income, I never know how much I'll be making from week to week.
I'm still in this "low "period, not feeling well, not doing anything fun, been in my house sick, I miss my friends.. gained weight, skin is bad and all that.. Got my new head shots today and i hated them. Not at all what I wanted!
I really wanted to go and see Moneybrother at the Viper room tonight, but I'm just gonna stay in, watch The 2 hour season premiere of Grey's Anatomy, eat Ice cream and work on my auditions for tomorrow.

Nite nite..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers