Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Goodmorning,

My Grandpas funeral is today, and again just as when my Grandma died, I am not there.. it is really really hard. I miss my family a lot! And it is really hard to think about that I will never see my grandpa again. Really weird. I will never again walk up the stairs to his house and find him in his chair in the living room watching some old black and white movie, Or sit around listening to his stories about life, hear the sound of his moped pulling up in the drive way. Or have him sneak me money when my parents aren't watching, Ha ha He still did that even after I turned 29! I'm gonna miss him for the rest of my life!

Well, over to the small things in life that makes me happy.. I just went for a hike, and I met two beautiful golden retrievers that just came running up to me, with big smiles on there faces and they where just giving love and wanted to play, and when I was done playing with them and started walking down the hill they came with me instead of going with there owner, that just made me really happy, weird and kind of silly, I know. Miss my dogs back home.

Tonight I am working at the Fame premiere for a couple of hours and If i want to I get to see the movie as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers