Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sweaty life

Wow, busy day yesterday, had to go by Betsy's to print my sides for the audition since they had told me there would be no sides there. One's I got there I realized i left my Head-shots and Resume's at home.
So bad.. and I always have a bunch in the car but for some reason I had taken them out of there..
Headed off for my first audition downtown, freeway jammed, forgot about Friday traffic..
Turns out the casting director had given us all the wrong street name, instead of blvd he had put ave after the street name which makes a huge difference.. so my GPS of course took me to the ave address, got there right after my AC had given up.. ( seems to do that every time it gets past 30 degrees outside, when you need it the most) and I quickly realized i was in the wrong place, Finally got there, where handed the sides they had told me they couldn't provide, boiling, late, stressed, but did a good audition anyway.
Then off to the next one in Burbank, car had now been stood out in the sun for about half hour.. leather seats.. I thought I was gonna die as I found myself again trapped on the freeway, basically not moving at all, and 42/111 degrees outside..
with make up running, hair drenched in sweat ( so were pants and t-shirt) i manged to get to my second audition on time..

Then I ran across the street to get an Iced coffee at Mc Donalds and they tell me the coffee machine is broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers