Monday, September 21, 2009

Emmys Ikea and Potter


What a Sunday!!
Watched the Emmy's Red Carpet, then Betsy came over and we went to IKEA, She needed some new screws for her Drawer thing that I messed up while trying to put it together, while bragging about how great I am at that stuff!
Anyway, we got the screws and I got some even more necessary things, then We went to see Harry Potter and the half blood prince and I don't know what everyone has been talking about! It was Great, GREAT!!!! And just as with the Twilight stuff and The Stieg Larson Millenium movies.. you just want more!! And I want to be a wizard. I want to go to Hogwarts, I wanna learn how to brew love potions ..
And then when I got home to watch the Emmy's.. they just felt boring.

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers