Monday, September 7, 2009

Thursday night in venice


Went to some bar on Main street with Ace, Nathan and Emile Hirsch, then we went to the Other Room, got way too drunk, Emile refused to believe that Sweden has its own language, completely convinced that we speak either German or Danish, then we danced to the street musicians, met a crazy drunk Mexican girl, and the first thing she said to me was.." are you Swedish? I recognize your accent.."Too bad Emile had just left..
Then we went down to the beach, there was a full moon, and the tide had emptied the ocean on water, it was so beautiful...

4 comments:

  1. Cool that you know Emile Hirsch. He's gorgeous in person, but short!
    Odd that he didn't think Sweden had its own language, hehe.
    He's not THAT dumb.

    How did you guys meet, Jennifer? Just curious ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the replies.

    I'd love to know how you guys met.

    I'd give you my email, but there is no way to message you, here, privately to do so. I don't want to broadcast my email address, but I do want to discuss matters more privately with you, should you care to do so.

    Hmm, how do we do this?

    Anyway, about E's height?

    Emile's 5'6" by his own admission. I can look him in the eye. Everything else about him is also ... height proportionate, if you get my drift.

    ReplyDelete

Followers