Thursday, September 3, 2009

Validation

I had my second validation mishap in two days!

At Trader Joes's getting some groceries and the guy behind the cashier is talking to me, about the heat and other things and I'm not really listening, thinking about something else, and he aske's me something and I say what and something like my brain is fried from the heat.. too which he starts explaining how validation works? I wonder what I said or did to get him to think I didn't know that..
And I have to stand there and listen to how I am suppose to now take my validated ticket with me to my car, go straight to the car and not to the pay machine.... ( he's being really nice..) smiling still thinking ...what did I say or do..

And then I get to my car.. still thinking about this... in my car, in the parking garage where I go one's a day.. and for some reason instead of driving up and out of the parking garage I start to go down..
And now I don't know if it actually is the heat or just the blond hair colour..


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha... du ar for harlig Jennifer!!!!! Jag bedarar dig....

    ReplyDelete

Followers