Thursday, September 3, 2009

Only for girls

My Lovely wonderful friend Betsy Pontz gave me a SAKS gift certificate.
SAKS is the only place where they sell the skin care products that I use, I have apparently been whining a lot about not being able to afford them and that my skin looks like shit.. ( I love getting older, I just don't want it to show) so being the marvelous person that she is, she got me a gift certificate so I can buy my creams and just shut up!

So happy as a bird, I flew over there yesterday to buy the stuff that I have been longing for, for soo long..
But, they don't carry KANEBO anymore! I was so chocked and devastated that I just left, forgetting to get my parking ticket validated, and the guy by the exit tried to make me pay $3.50 for my 2 minute parking or I had to park again, walk inside and get thet stupid stamp on my ticket.. Well, poor guy, I let all my frustration out on him and he let me out of the garage..

So I just wanna say, I'm sorry for taking it out on you parking guy, hope we can be friends again, cause I'm coming back today to find myself a new brand..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers