Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today is Mardi Gras





I thought maybe i should write something..
I'm supposed to be at a MARDI GRAS party right now, but I decided to stay in instead.. I'm really tired, didn't sleep much during the weekend, too many drinks, and I have worked out real hard for 2 days , i've got Denni here and he is a little fat so we have been running our asses of (litterally) and now my legs feel like they are made of concrete or something..
And last night Christopher served me a really strong cahmpagne/vodka drink that lasted me all night, and almost all day today..then the beach and all that and when we got home today, all the neighbors dogs joined us for a party in the evening sun, and there owners took off.. shaving and showering and whatever they said they were doing, all getting ready to go to the big party,so there I was.. putting mardi gras beads on the dogs laughing at myself, talking in different dog voices for hours, you know how it goes..
So anyway, I'm staying in, Denni is snoring next to me, Josh is rubbing himself in cat nip and Pete is eying me all grumpy cause I've got the dog here.. In need of a massage, three boys in the house and none of them can do it..

I really need to straighten things out!

Hope you all enjoyed your "semlor" today!
kisses and hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers