Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My ass hurts


Or I mean it's really sore, and I can barely walk, my legs are so heavy! And hurting.Why the hell did I not stretch??? I will today , for sure.. Denni is probably aching to, he barely got up to go pee this morning and when he got back inside he jumped straight up in bed and buried himself in the covers again.. Maybe we'll go lil easy today!

It is sooo beautiful outside, this is the best time of the year, all the flowers are in bloom, its nice and warm and sunny but not too hot.. and I really just wanna have a bbq and sip on a margaritha in the sun..

Good morning and LÖÖV to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Åh vilken härlig bild! Den ser jätte vårig ut, Jag är riktigt trött på den här snön vi har hemma. Det är överdrivet mkt snö och snart lär väl det bli plus grader, härligt med slask snö sen när vi bor i slöddertälje! Saknar dig!

    / Nathalie Jaatinen

    ReplyDelete

Followers