Thursday, February 25, 2010

HOT TUB TIME MACHINE PART 2



So after some googeling from MGM (you know the one with the Lion that we love) they found my little blog and the posting about our "HOT TUB TIME MACHINE" video making..

So here is also what has happened the past couple of days..:

Saturday: Chau watched the trailer to the movie HOT TUB TIME MACHINE, Chau was inspired and started writing a song.
Sunday: THE YOU KNOW WHO  (Matt and Chau) records the song.
Monday: THE YOU KNOW WHO feat. Jeremy, Jennifer, Olivia, Tomm shoots the music video in a Hot Tub in Laurel Canyon.
Then the rest is history.. The super nice boys and girls at MGM watched the video and they Loved it of course so they invited us to go to the Screening of the movie tonight! So we did!Free movie free drinks Nice people! I think all 700 people there had seen the music video..they even said they had been playing it in slow motion.. several times! FANTASTIC! I myself cant stop singing the song..

And the Movie was great! Great soundtrack except for that it was missing a song.. definitely a go see!!!! You Swedish people might not like it as much as the Americans but go see it anyway !

I made it to my Mercedes Benz audition by the way, Thanks to the best agent in the world, Lisa! Amazing! Fingers crossed..

Now im gonna go to bed and think about my next project and other ways to conquer the world!
And i will post the video here for ya'll to see.. tomorrow maybe!

1 comment:

  1. That video was Great!! I gotta see this movie! "Talkin bout a Hot Tub"

    ReplyDelete

Followers