Sunday, February 7, 2010

This is how they do it..





Oh what a night! We are having a really cool party playing cool music, doing the "how do you look in a beard" on the cool I-phones and everything.. this girl that i thought was a guy is singing along to the piano, we are all reallt feeling it..when.. all of a sudden the neighbors knocks on the door..

And in walks the real party people, the neighbors and there entourage. within minutes a Gwen Stefani bad techno mix accompanied with a weird version of the music video is playing on the flat screen, people are smoking weed in the living room, locking Lukas out of his bedroom to do lines in there, me Jeremy and Matt are sitting in front of one of the fireplaces when the neighbor comes up, I compliment his music video DVD and ask if he can put that Britney mix on again and he goes.. - I think i should bring my DJ gear up here..

and so he did..
The music did not get better, But damn it was fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers