Saturday, February 20, 2010

This will be a fantastic weekend!

Had a wonderful friday night dinner with Gretchen and Bits at CHIC, this super nice cozy newly opened place around the corner from my house! The rain was just pouring down outside last night, so I was soo happy when I woke up this morning and the sun is out and the sky is blue! I wish I would have gotten up earlier so i could have taken a walk, but i thought it was gonna rain so i slept in until 8.30 (gasp) but now I won't have time, have a really important meeting this afternoon!! Keep your fingers crossed!

And Betsy left this morning, so im on my own again, a couple of months ago i couldn't wait to get some alone time but now i just want company all the time.. so feel free to come on by..

Also I just wanna say hi to all of you dropping by from Finest, hope you are having a fantastic weekend back home.. try to enjoy the snow storm.. ha ha

See ya later Babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers