Saturday, February 27, 2010

Armageddon in real life almost..

FINALLY IN BED!  under my nice warm covers, with a kitten curled up next to me, Armageddon on the TV!
Damn this have been one of the longest days of my life! Raining and all.. did not want to get up this morning, out of coffee, Bits had to leave early, came back after a minute said she had a flat tire and i couldn't help her.. I suck, but I had to pick up Rob at 9.30am and drive him up to Bel Air, Heaps of water on the road, huge line at starbucks and then Bits called and said she was gonna try to get me on her roadside assistance in case anything would happen! That is a real friend! I was so moved my eyes teared up! Don't know what I would do without her right now!
Then I worked all day and it was  a complete drag.. cold and hellish! And  i was watching the news all day from the earthquake in Chile and the tsunami that was about to hit Hawaii.. and then they asked the seismologist where the damaged was worst and he said.. oh, in California, in Ventura.. weird! We are all a bit tensed now, pretty sure its gonna hit here soon!

Supposed to go to a b-day party tonight but i just went straight home and in to bed an here i'm staying! feel no need to leave the house what so ever.. and i have a meeting in Van Nuys tomorrow that i wanna be rested for.. oh and The You know Who show at House of blues.. tomorrow night.. benefit for Haiti do not miss angels..

much love as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers