Monday, February 1, 2010

Class no more


Happy Monday everybody?

I went up to Encino to pick up a check, for the movie C.L.A.S.S that i worked on..thought it was just gonna be a pop in pop out thing and the i was gonna get on with my day, go do my errands and the pick Wanda and Andy up and go and do something fun!
But, turned out i had to wait there from 10.45 am to 3pm, crazy. and we were about 25 people there, most of the crew and me and Coco, getting more and more angry, finally got my money but they refused to validate my ticket (same guy who refused to pay us) so me and Corina went in to the bank and begged of the poor teller to give us validation stamps, so instead of 12 i only had to pay 10dollars.. fucking idiots i'm so mad! Someone wrote that on the white board, i love it.. ha ha

now im gonna try to take a nap,should really work out the issue with my $250 dollar phone bill that I got while in Australia but i think im gonna ignore that problem for a few more days. I promised myself to stop all of the procrastination but I can't.. I really need to hire an assistant.. maybe i could get an intern?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers