Sunday, February 21, 2010

Good people good food!


Le petite four's seafood farfalle is to die for, I just wanna eat the sauce with a spoon every time I go there! Thank god the Buzzer stole my plate and boxed it before I had time to react or I would have scallops coming out of my ears now!
And the company.. I really like Emilia and Daniel, so easy going, they are just great people! And great people are not the easiest to find in this city.. And Dhani so much fun, vivid and animated! And I'm a little jealous of Nati, she has had this blog war going on apparently, I would like to try it, so if anyone of you feel like writing something about me somewhere and then someone else could tip me off that so and so are talking shit about me, and we could just go all wild with lies and comments about each others length and weight and other important stuff..?? Hit me!


I woke up this morning to a picture that Chatie had sent me of all the snow back home.. I miss her so much! And I guess I will find out on Tuesday if i will see her soon, Tuesday pretty much determines whether ill be moving back to Sweden or not..

But i'm gonna try not to think about that today.. and instead try to decide if i should call my friends and go take a walk on the beach.. or just stay in bed.. what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers