Thursday, February 18, 2010

Girl talk

Picked up Emilia today, she is finally back from spending a couple of months in SWE so i picked her up and took her to The Alcove in Loz Feliz for some lunch and girl talk. Had a really nice time, she is very much a girl of my liking, cute, funny, straight forward and bright! She is one of those that i've liked since the first time I met her, even though I must admit that I had expected something else, from what I had heard.. Girls just love to talk shit about each other don't they?! I'm no exception, but I'd like to think that I only talk shit about the one's that deserves it..
Anyway, where were I.. Emilia.. yeah, and then we decided to go strolling on Melrose and just waste some time, and the first people we ran into down at Melrose was Emilia's BF and his friend.. small world isn't it?
Then we ended up at The Village Idiot for a glass of wine and some more shit talking..
Almost froze to death on my way home, how in the hell did it get so cold all of a sudden? At home I whipped my whip and got Bee to order me some Mongolian barbecue and chocolate tart and ice cream.. good day all together!

read Emilias blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers