Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My partner in crime..

I'd just woken up this morning, opened my computer and checked my emails when Vickan skyped me.. and as usual when she does, someone will call her and she ends up spending more time talking on the phone than talking to me..
well, we usually end up just sending each other pictures of boys anyway, like..look who I met... or pictures of ourselves as kids and then we will laugh at ourselves for an hour and we re-tell the same stories to each other over and over again even though we both where there.. we just never get tired of it..(she is the sailor girl above)but still, every time her phone will ring and that is almost the best part, I can get up and make my coffee and fill up the dishwasher, check my facebook, while all the time I can hear her voice in the background, im just eaves dropping and I comment on whatever she is saying to whom ever she is talking to, and she will always go - Jennifer always talks to me when I'm on the phone, and I will say -but you called me..

And it is all like it always has been.


Maybe moving back to Sweden won't be so bad.. We can always start up our Roxette cover band again.. I remeber us as being hugely popular
And I really really hope our mum's have saved those jean shirts..

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahah Laughing so loud my neighbours will rush in and wonder what the hell is going on!!!!

    That is so so true, we always do that and I still sing the Roxette songs all the time!
    I love you Partner!

    Vickan

    ReplyDelete

Followers