Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's snowing

My Apple tree!

My Lasse

My Cickie

Ha ha ha, I woke up this morning at 7.30 or so by Bits yelling my name, took a couple of seconds to realize where it was coming from, ha ha I can't stop laughing, when it in fact is quite tracic, Bits is sitting on the floor in her bedroom with Josh in her lap trying to express his blatter (he's on med's and blatter isn't working so it has to be done a couple of times a day and its really really hard to do it) and she needs me to help her hold him, Poor bits all out of her self, cause it is so difficult and she tries and tries and squeezes and squeezes and out comes... POOOO ha ha ha , poor Josh.. It't wasn't as fun then cause it stinked real bad but now I just can't stop laughing at it!

Other than that , this is a good day, I haven't even had time to notice lately with all of the madness going on, but my depression is gone! I sleep well, I can wake up in the morning, I don't cry , I don't want to die, It's easy to leave the house and I can answer my phone again!

No fever, No cold. no nothing! I'm not even that stressed about the fact that I have to move..

And.. I have a meeting on the 15th that I am really really looking forward too. I just wish the meeting was today, I need to find out!! Anyway I'm really excited about it, so keep your fingers crossed for me and I promise you in return a really happy Jennifer.

My mom sent me these pictures this morning.. I wanna go and make snow angels!

Ta Ta,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers