Sunday, August 30, 2009

Moving, Vodka, Heat and Friends

What a day! Again!
Betsy had hired the best nicest cutest coolest movers ever! They had everything done so fast, And while we were watching them move Betsy's new gay neighbor Christoffer introduced us to his dog Blanche Dubois and his own Fruit infused Vodka! And Betsy's friend Allison where here all weekend helping with the packing, and with the two of them and the boys it was just the best moving day ever, and also the longest and the saddest.. and Hottest!


When I finally got to Hollywood and Chau's place I ran in to her neighbor who wants me to stay there from the 14th and feed her cat while she is on a cruise around Europe. Sure! Timing could not be better almost.. I was really really looking forward to crash Betsy's place.. but I guess I will have time to do that too!

And Betsy gave me the best gift I have ever gotten today, Not only is she putting a extra bed in for me to her already crowded apartment, and she has helped me so much with everything from printing things to to teaching me a southern accent at the most inconvenient time ,what she did was just , or gave me just really made me cry, and as i lean up on my bed calling her to thank her, I see something in the corner of my eye, and it is a giant cockroach. This thing is bigger then my cocker- spaniels.. so instead of really thanking her and letting her know how much I appreciate her, I'm screaming and yelling over this big bug!!!
And now it is in my bedroom.. I can't get it out!
How am I suppose to sleep now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers