Thursday, August 27, 2009

Auditions Auditions Auditions


I wish I had some fun things to report, But this Resident Evil audition has been dragging out.. Finally sent all scenes of to my Agent, Texas accent and all.. then she calls me and says its so good that she is gonna make sure I get this part and that she can see me in it with Milla.. ha ha, soooo..
I had to tape it all over again, against a bluescreen, with Jeremy behind the camera and with my hair out!
Only thing was that I was so over it, i had done nothing else for a week, and I finally thought I was done, and I was actually happy with what I had done!
But I was shit yesterday, did not to good at all, and I looked horrible and I had a really bad hair day and feeling fat day and all that girlie stuff.. and I really sucked, But I got it emailed to my agent before 4 pm, and she sent it in.. or I don't know if she sent the first taping in or this new stuff, and now I am really nervous! and I hope she sent the first round in, even though I don't think she did..

And now all I wanna do is get drunk and have a dance party..

but, I have 2 other auditions this weekend.. One for a Vampire short movie where i am suppose to have an BRITTISH ACCENT! I find that hilarious since I have spent the last week getting rid of mine.. and all that now comes out of my mouth is Texan...

And I am moving! By the way did I mention I am moving again? uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers