Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Knacked

Im so tired today,I don't know what happened.. I got up at 7am and took the dogs for a walk, moved my car (street cleaning) fed the dogs, drank a lot of coffee, made a phone call, changed into my hiking gear and then.. i just can't get myself to put my shoes on. All of a sudden I just got so tired, and I can feel how every inch of my body is just hurting. I think I've overdone my exercising the last week, or maybe It is all the things going on in my head that are making me feel so exhausted.
So here I am, back on my chair in front of my computer with another cup of coffee, maybe I should eat something?
Good thing the weather is shit today so I can actually go hiking a little later, or maybe that is why I am so tired.
If Im not gonna hike I should at least get in the shower.. have a long list of things to do today.
hm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers